Curriculum development is one of the main programs that SERDEC engages to create positive improvements in the courses/subjects offered by a school, college or university by following required standards. The following are main aspects of the curriculum development considered by SERDEC:
- Analyzing test data of the students.
- Evaluation of textbooks and other educational materials.
- Assessment of teachers’ performances.
- Developing syllabus and other educational materials.
- Enhancing teaching techniques and the use of different technologies in education.